Fill out your training details below so we have a better idea of what your training requirements are. One of our training experts will be in touch shortly to go over your training requirements. Of the subjects we’ve listed above, what do you feel most knowledgable about?
- Since the A+ certification is fairly general, you may choose to move into an IT specialisation, like networking, cybersecurity, or cloud computing.
- In today’s technology-driven world, IT professionals equipped with the knowledge and expertise to maintain, troubleshoot, and secure computer systems are in high demand.
- Before you register for the A+ certification exams, it can be worthwhile to spend some time reviewing the subject matter both exams will cover.
- It may also be worth looking at other entry-level IT certifications—keeping an eye on other certifications may help you make decisions on what you’d like your future career to look like.
This chapter focuses on the configuration of disk partitions, the implementation of RAID, and the ongoing management of files and disks in Microsoft Windows. Computer storage systems are a myriad of drive formats, cable connections, and removable drives. As the capacity of hard drives continues to increase, it becomes even more important for the CompTIA A+ certified professional to be familiar with all aspects of personal computer storage. If you’ve ever wanted to make sense of the jumble of chips, cables, and fans inside of a computer, this training module is for you!
How do I schedule my instructor-led training if I choose the Premium training?
Upon completion of the course, students are offered to attend (as many times as desired) our ongoing live, online full-day exam preparation review sessions prior to taking the examination. The payment methods Pay in 30 days and 3 Easy Payments are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com.
•Given a scenario, install and configure basic wired/wireless small office/home office (SOHO) networks. •Compare and contrast common network configuration concepts
•Compare and contrast Internet connection types, network types, and their features. •Given a scenario, set up and configure accessories and ports of mobile devices. •Given a scenario, configure basic mobile-device network connectivity and application support.
How can I take my CompTIA A+ exam?
Download the CompTIA 2024 IT Industry Outlook to learn more about careers in IT, emerging trends and the business of IT. If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to change careers, you should consider joining the IT field. Custom made practice exams reflect progress you have made throughout the course. Practice quizzes after each module build your confidence before moving to the next level. The true test of a CompTIA A+ certified professional is when things begin to go bad.
As a network engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining network connections. In this role, you may collaborate with other IT professionals to configure, troubleshoot, and optimize the infrastructure needed to power your organization’s network. The data and analytics pathway stands alone with Data+, which can help you begin or enhance a career as a data analyst, reporting analyst, or business data analyst. CompTIA A+ Certification Lessons This certification demonstrates your skills in data mining, data environments, visualization, data governance, and more. Laptop and portable devices make up a majority of the mobile computing devices, and the CompTIA A+ certification includes these devices as part of the exam requirements. The CPU is the center of the personal computer universe, and these videos will help you understand everything you’ll need to pass the CompTIA A+ exams.
CompTIA A+ Training Information
Learn more about the certifications that CompTIA offers, as well as how to prepare for the certification exams. CompTIA offers two separate entry-level certifications, the CompTIA A+, and the CompTIA IT Fundamentals, or ITF+. The CompTIA A+ is billed as a certification that will test you on the knowledge needed to land an entry-level IT job. The ITF+, on the other hand, is designed for students and professionals who want to see if IT is the right career fit. The ITF+ exam is also used by non-IT professionals who want a broad introduction to the field.
- CompTIA Pro Series offers hands-on learning with vendor tools and technologies that are required as tech careers progress.
- Organizational productivity usually screeches to a grinding halt when the printer isn’t working!
- For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna.
- In this chapter, you’ll learn exactly how to identify, upgrade, and troubleshoot memory in today’s modern personal computers.
If you have a firm understanding of certain subjects, you may not need to spend as much time reviewing them. Getting a CompTIA certification will always help you stand out from the crowd, now and in the future – whether you’re just starting out, developing your career, or changing direction entirely. There are no prerequisites to study the CompTIA A+ course although the CompTIA IT Fundamentals is available for individuals completely new to the world of technology.
What are the objectives of the CompTIA A+ Course exam?
•Given a scenario, troubleshoot common issues with mobile devices
•Given a scenario, troubleshoot and resolve printer issues. Our A+ instructors are well-versed in accelerated learning concepts and exam preparation. During our A+ boot camp, the experience of working with thousands of exam takers give our team unique insight into the learning requirements needed for success. You can prepare to take any CompTIA certification exam with online courses from other education providers.
- CompTIA offers other educational products to help prepare for your exam, such as e-learning programs through its CertMaster Learn platform, including interactive labs.
- Learning Tree makes the exam voucher available at the request of the students.
- Learn about systems administration and IT infrastructure with a Google IT Support Professional Certificate on Coursera.
- By achieving the CompTIA A+ certification you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
- These programs differ from CompTIA Plus (+) certifications programs in two significant ways.
- It’s easy to renew
You can participate in a number of activities and training programs, including higher certifications, to renew your CompTIA A+ certification.
With the ever-evolving technology, this certification is a fundamental step towards building a solid foundation in IT. Whatever method you choose, CompTIA recommends nine to 12 months hands-on experience in the lab or field and dedicating 120 hours to prepare for the test. The CompTIA A+ certification is widely recognized as the go-to certification for an entry-level position in IT. Here are a few entry-level jobs that often call for the CompTIA A+ certification, and their average US base salaries (according to November 2022 data from Glassdoor). The CompTIA A+ certification is an entry-level qualification in the information technology (IT) industry. Issued by IT association CompTIA, the A+ certification is widely accepted as an industry standard certification often used to start a career in IT.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get insights and exam resources
The Google IT Support Professional Certificate programme has five courses that cover the entry-level fields of IT, incorporates hands-on projects that simulate real-world scenarios. Our exam support team will help you get ready for your A+ certification training. From exam registration, to understanding all the steps needed for certification, they will answer any questions you make have to make sure you are building momentum towards A+ certification success. Whether you’re looking for in-classroom or live online training, CompTIA offers best-in-class instructor-led training for both individuals and teams.